Instagram : @artotes.co

Productive Online Class : Part 1


Good morning everyoneeeee!

Jam menunjukkan 7.33pagi, hari Ahad. Macam biasa setiap kali lepas subuh, I always plan untuk tidur. But, as always I'm not getting asleep and Alhamdulillah dapat ilham nak print nota (for the first time during my online class for almost dua semester lol) --  selalunya saya scroll phone and i don/t know what i/m doing tetiber dah kelas. (I need to improve myself lol)

Welcome back to the online class after having mid sem break for a week! Saya rasa saya dah terlambat untuk mem-productive-kan kelas online tapi macam takdelah terlambat sangat as long as I want to improve my routine and mindset. You never late to change anything.

Part 1 sebab saya rasa saya akan share banyak lagi tips untuk diri sendiri menghadapi kelas online. How to have a very productive online class by my own version. So, today!

Harini dah start kelas. Harini ada dua kelas sahaja, total 4 jam. So, I challenge myself to stay focus during class satgi hehe. Bismillah.

Productive Online Class Part 1 : teach me to print out my notes. semoga membantu saya lebih fokus dalam kelas. As usual, I'm just try and error. I will update soon if this tips really good to have a productive online class. hehe!

/

a big thanks to Amandarachlee , her vibes wake me to improve my day and doing this task on my blog. 
\o/


Post a Comment

Komen anda amat saya hargai!

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form